Towards professionalism of early childhood educators for excellence in ECCE
• Enhancing the development of professional early childhood educators
• Setting and advocating standards for the training of knowledgeable, competent and ethical early childhood educators who provide quality care and education for children in their early years.
• Advocating for policies and legislation for high-quality early childhood care and education for all children.
• Convening policymakers, experts, relevant industries and individuals to generate new knowledge and understanding of issues affecting the education and development of young children and their families.
• Fostering networking of all agencies – government, non-governmental organizations and institutions of higher learning – to promote excellence in early childhood care and education for all young children.